Level A1. Beginner
“Breakthrough” or the initial level of English. Vocabulary is less than 1500 words. While at this stage of learning, you can:
- understand and use everyday expressions, basic phrases aimed at satisfying basic needs;
- independently introduce yourself in English as well as others;
- ask elementary questions on personal topics (about the place of residence, friends, and acquaintances, etc.) and answer them;
- interact at a basic level of English, if the English-speaking partner speaks slowly, clearly and is ready to help in establishing communication;
- understand very short (1-2 phrases) inscriptions in English with illustrations (postcards, road signs, brief explanations, signs).