Level A2. Elementary
“Continuation of the path” or elementary level of English. Vocabulary 1500-2500 words. By moving to this level, you can:
- understand statements related to the most pressing aspects of life (talking about yourself and your family, employment, shopping);
- ask for directions (how to get from point A to point B) and understand the answer;
- explain yourself in English in simple everyday situations that require a direct exchange of information on topics familiar to you;
- tell, in English, who you are, where you live and with whom you communicate, express your basic needs;
- understand the essence of English-language television reports accompanied by a video sequence;
- read and understand an elementary letter in English (order, order confirmation, short, simple personal letters).