Level B1. Intermediate
“Threshold” or intermediate level of English. Vocabulary 2750-3250 words. At this level, you will be able to:
- correctly understand the essence of statements on familiar topics (work, school, rest, etc.);
- explain in English in most situations that arise while traveling to an English-speaking country;
- describe impressions, events, dreams, hopes, and aspirations, briefly state and justify your opinion;
- watch English-language films, sometimes guessing about what is happening only from the image on the screen;
- read the most straightforward instructions, as well as advertising brochures, letters, short official documents;
- write a coherent message (essay, letter, instruction) in English on a topic familiar or interesting to you.