Level B2. Upper Intermediate
“Excellence” or intermediate-advanced level of English. Vocabulary 3250-3750 words. At this stage, YOU will be able to:
- understand the essence of a complex text on a specific or abstract topic, maintain a thorough conversation in English on the subject of your professional specialization;
- freely communicate in English on conceptual issues, interact with native speakers without tension for each of the parties;
- to build clear and detailed statements on a wide range of topics;
- to state their view on the problem, to point out the advantages and disadvantages of various options for its solution;
- watch most English-language TV programs: interviews, reports, talk shows, live broadcasts;
- write a coherent message (essay, letter) on an unfamiliar topic.