Level C1. Advanced
“effective functioning” or advanced level of English. Vocabulary 3750-4500 words. By moving on to this stage, you will be able to:
- to understand complex and lengthy texts on a variety of topics, recognizing the hidden meaning of what is said;
- to speak freely and spontaneously, without apparent difficulties with the selection of words and expressions;
- flexible and effective use of language in social, scientific, and professional activities;
- understand unadapted movies with lots of slang and idioms.
- write explicit, well-structured, detailed texts on complex topics, demonstrating proficiency in structuring techniques and making the text coherent;
- maintain effective correspondence in English.